Media Mavens Awards Luncheon 2007: The Event Agenda
Advertising Age's Media Mavens are the best at what they do. They know how to make use of all media platforms to generate real results for their brands and their clients' brands. We're bringing them together to share their secrets in two morning panel discussions. Then we'll toast their achievements at an awards luncheon.
9:00 am Registration
10:00 Honoree Panel discussion covering Hot Media Topics
11:30 Cocktail Reception
12:30 pm Welcome & Introductory Remarks, followed by Lunch
1:00 Keynote Speaker
1:20 Awards Presentation
- Chris Boothe, President-Chief Activation Director, Starcom USA
- David Calhoun, CEO, Nielsen Co.
- Alan Cohen, EVP-Managing Director, Initiative
- Juliet Corsinita, Media Director, Taco Bell Corp.
- John Engberg, Manager-Global Media and Web Development, Kohler Co.
- Sunil Garga, President-Business and Consumer Insights, Information Resources Inc.
- Curt Hecht, Chief Digital Officer, Starcom MediaVest Group
- Tim Jones, CEO, ZenithOptimedia North America
- Steve Kerho, Director-Interactive Marketing and Media, Nissan North America
- Michelle Lynn, SVP, Carat Insight
- Oswald Mendez, Managing Partner-Integrated Communications, Vidal Partnership
- Colleen Milway, Global Media Director, Campbell Soup Co.
- Rob Norman, CEO, Group M Interaction
- Tony Palmer, CMO, Kimberly-Clark Corp.
- Eric Plaskonos, Director-Brand Communications, Philips North America
- Babs Rangaiah, Senior Director-Media and Entertainment, Unilever
- Ian Schafer, CEO, Deep Focus
- Bob Thacker, SVP, Marketing and Advertising, OfficeMax