Women To Watch Awards Luncheon 2007
Honoring the most savvy, innovative, empowered, accomplished
women in the world of marketing and media
Join Advertising Age and Advertising Women of New York as we honor the 11th annual Women to Watch. Toast their success at the cocktail party, then join them for lunch to learn the secrets of their success.
Read the full report on adage.com.
|11:30am - 12:00pm||Registration and Cocktail Reception|
|12:00pm - 2:00pm||Luncheon and Honoree Q&A|
Advertising Age's 2007 Women to Watch
- Katie Bayne, CMO, Coca-Cola North America
- Michelle Bottomley, Co-President, New York, Ogilvy
- Deanna Brown, President, Scripps Networks Interactive
- Wendy Clark, Senior Vice President-Advertising, AT&T
- Michelle Gass, SVP-Chief Merchant, Global Product, Starbucks Corp.
- Patricia Gottesman, EVP-Digital Marketing and Commerce, Cablevision Systems Corp.
- Jacqueline Hern?ndez, Publisher, People en Espa?ol
- Tamara Ingram, President-Team P&G, WPP Group
- Carole Irgang, SVP-Integrated Marketing Communications, Kraft Foods
- Laura Klauberg, VP-media, Americas, Unilever
- Coleen Kuehn, EVP-Chief Strategist, MPG
- Laura Lang, CEO, Digitas USA
- Alice Li, VP-Olympic Marketing and Head of Brand Communications, China, Lenovo Group,
- Ann Mukherjee, VP-Marketing, Frito-Lay
- Julie Mulholland, President-CEO, Mulholland Drive Entertainment
- Eileen Naughton, Director-Media Platforms, Google
- Mary O'Keefe, SVP-CMO, Principal Financial Group
- Clarke Osborne, Product Placement Planner, Nissan North America
- Julie Rieger, EVP-Managing Director, ZenithOptimedia West Coast
- Fernanda Romano, Executive Creative Director, New York, Lowe Worldwide
- Elizabeth Ross, President, Tribal DDB West
- Kathy Savitt, EVP-CMO, American Eagle Outfitters
- Laura Shuler, Chief Strategy Officer-President U.S., Jack Morton Worldwide
- Joanne Smith, SVP-In-Flight Service and Global Product Development, Delta Air Lines
- Gayle Troberman, Global General Manager-Branded Entertainment, MSN, Microsoft Corp.
- Cristina Vilella, Director of Marketing, McDonald's USA
- Carole Walker, Marketing Services Director, Masterfoods USA
- Tiffany R. Warren, VP-Director of Multicultural Programs and Community Outreach, Arnold Worldwide
- Marta W?hrle, SVP-Director of Digital Media, Hachette Filipacchi Media U.S.
- Linda Yaccarino, EVP-General Manager of Ad Sales and Marketing, Turner Entertainment
SPONSORSHIPSIn partnership with