1. -The best-performing online video ads are integrated with other Web applications, such as linking to microsites or joining discussion groups.
2. -Online videos that are enjoyable and entertaining generally perform well.
3. -Don't rely on sound in ads to catch viewers' attention because their audio may be turned off.
4. -Concentrated ad exposure during one 24-hour period has a greater impact on purchase intent than seeing the same number of ads spread out over several days.
5. -Online ads boost awareness and persuasion metrics when combined with TV and print ads.