Reminder: Deadline for BtoB Best Awards Is October 19
The Ad Age BtoB Best Awards contest is now open.
This is your opportunity to show off your most inspired ads and campaigns. The BtoB Best Awards celebrate the most innovative and creative work done by b-to-b marketers and their agencies across all types of media, from print and online to outdoor and experiential.
"There's never been a more exciting time to be working in the b-to-b space," said Ad Age Editor Ken Wheaton. "Lines across the marketing landscape continue to blur and that means more competition from a broader range of agencies in the space. B-to-b advertising continues to show us the importance of the actual sell while evolving to see its audience as humans with emotional connections rather than just companies in need of service. This means challenges for some, opportunities for others -- and a lot of exciting work."
Deadline for entries is Monday, Oct. 19, 2015, 11:59 p.m. Eastern. Enter here.
Cost is $200 per entry. You may submit as many entries as you like. For additional information, please see our FAQs.
- Integrated Campaign – More than $200,000
- Integrated Campaign – Less than $200,000
- Print Ad Campaign – More than $200,000
- Print Ad Campaign – Less than $200,000
- Single Print Ad – Full Page or Spread
- Direct Campaign – Mail or Email
- Video (TV campaign, TV spot, Online video ad)
- Online Campaign (Website or Microsite)
- Out-of-Home Campaign (Billboards, Bus-Shelter Ads, Tradeshow Exhibits, Etc.)
- Non-Traditional Placements
- Branded App
- Mobile Campaign
- Social-Media Campaign
Ad Age will announce a winner in each category and in most cases a runner-up and possibly honorable mentions.
Winners will be notified in mid-December and winning entries will be published in a January 2016 issue of Ad Age.