Chicago—JoAnne Dunn, president-CEO of predictive analytics marketing company Alliant Cooperative Data Solutions, was elected board chairwoman of the Direct Marketing Association. The announcement was made during the DMA's annual conference and expo here. Arjan Dijk, VP-marketing at Google Inc., was elected vice chairman; Rick Erwin, president of Experian's data division, was named treasurer; and Dawn Zier, president-CEO of NutriSystem Inc., was tapped as secretary of the association. Other new board members include Mark Allen, president of Service Master Gift Card; Luke Gebb, senior VP-global product network at American Express Co.; and Seth Radwell, president-chief revenue officer of direct marketing company Guthy-Renker. The following board members were named to the DMA's executive committee in 2014.
- Julie Bernard, senior VP-customer strategy, loyalty and credit marketing, Macy's Inc.;
- Bruce Biegel, managing director, Winterberry Group;
- Yvette Lui, director-global marketing solutions, global data and audience partnerships, Facebook Inc.;
- Buell Duncan, VP-marketing software group, IBM Corp.;
- Glenn Eisen, CMO, Dish Network;
- Bryan Kennedy, president-CEO, Epsilon;
- Linda Woolley, president-CEO, the DMA.