- Successful new features launched on the website over the past year;
- Redesigns that improved usability or allowed you to showcase content differently;
- Ideas that led to greater social interaction among audience or between the audience and editors;
- New tools that enabled the site to be part of audience members' work flow;
- Things that were done to significantly increase traffic, page views or time on site, etc.;
- Anything that helped generate money in a new or different way.
The deadline for nominations is May 1. Enter your nominations here.