* Integrated campaign (more than $200,000): Panasonic Toughbook, “It's Not Just a Laptop.” Agency: Sigma Group.
* Integrated campaign (less than $200,000): Pitney Bowes MapInfo, “Be Location Intelligent.” Agency: Mobium Creative Group.
* Online campaign: TIBCO Software “Greg the Architect.” Agency: Big Fat Brain.
* Online video: IBM Corp., “Satin Curtain—NYPD.” Agency: Ogilvy & Mather.
Source: BtoB's Best, October 2007
“While many agencies like to bill themselves as full-service providers, we rarely find that to be the case. We look instead for core competencies in particular disciplines—from PR to media buying to event marketing—and [for] agencies that can deliver excellence within them, rather than overextend themselves and disappoint. You have to manage more agency relationships this way, but the quality of the work delivered makes up for it.” —Kathryn McGrail, interactive marketing leader for the Gore-tex brand at W.L. Gore & Associates
Source: BtoB, Jan. 14, 2008
* Internet ad revenue reached an estimated $21.1 billion in 2007, up 25% over revenue of $16.9 billion in 2006.
Source: Interactive Advertising Bureau and PricewaterhouseCoopers, February 2008
* Total U.S. ad spending is projected to increase 4.2% this year, with Internet ad spending increasing 14.4% over last year.
Source: TNS Media Intelligence, Jan. 2008