How are the best brands and smartest marketers coping with the seismic, digitally-driven changes rocking advertising? How are industry innovators realigning to meet consumers where they are and where they're headed next? As traditional advertising continues to evolve to more interactive experiences, how can marketers best adjust to the new streaming reality and the "ad-free" future?
The 2016 Ad Age Digital Conference will tackle those questions and more in New York City on April 5 and 6. This is the one conference that brings together VIPs from brands, media, agencies and tech to delve into the industry's most pressing issues in a fast-paced forum curated by Ad Age's editorial team. Confirmed speakers (with more to be announced) at the 10th annual edition of adland's marquee event include:
• Ev Williams, Founder and CEO, Medium, and Co-Founder, Twitter
• Azania Andrews, Senior Director, Digital Connections, North America, Anheuser-Busch
• Cindy Chen, Global Head of eCommerce Ventures, Mondelēz International
• John Collison, President and Co-Founder, Stripe
• Seth Farbman, CMO, Spotify
• Jennifer Gardner, Senior Director, Media, North America, Unilever
• Andy Goldberg, Chief Creative Officer, GE
• Dennis Maloney, Chief Digital Officer, Domino's
• Marc Mathieu, CMO, Samsung
• James McQuivey, VP, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
• Marc Pritchard, Chief Brand Officer, Procter & Gamble
• Michael Yamartino, Head of Commerce, Pinterest
Learn more about the agenda here.
Right now you can save big if you take advantage of early-bird registration -- but time's running out. Through Feb. 26 (extended from the original deadline of Feb. 19), advance tickets for the two-day event are $1,795 ($2,200 after). Groups of three or more automatically receive $100 off each ticket. For more information and to register, click here.
And, for a limited time, because you're an Ad Age reader, you can save 10% at checkout (if you haven't already registered) with this code: READER10.
This year's co-presenting sponsor is The Trade Desk, along with support from the following additional sponsors: 4Info, AudienceScience, Crowdtap, iProspect, Kantar Media and Networked Insights.