- Fox's "The Simpsons" cracks our Top 10 for the first time thanks to Sunday's airing of its much-hyped 500th episode.
- Just in case you haven't seen it yet, here's a list of every Bart Simpson chalkboard quote since the show's debut in 1989, put together by the folks at CableTV.com just in time for Simpsons 500. (There are only 288 of them because a lot of fresh episodes apparently recycled old chalkboard-writing sequences.) Among my personal favorites: "THE WALL STREET JOURNAL IS BETTER THAN EVER," which first aired Sept. 30, 2007 -- shortly after Fox's parent company, News Corp., indulged Rupert Murdoch's inky fetish and bought the storied paper. Remember that the shtick of Bart's chalkboard punishments is that he's being forced, under duress, to write whatever his teacher, Mr. . Krabappel, tells him to. ("HA!")
- NBC's "The Voice" continues to be a favorite among GetGlue users -- it takes our No. 8 spot this week -- while Fox's "American Idol" just can't escape its rut. For the third week in a row in its 11th season, it's failed to crack our Top 10. (Once again, like last week, if this were a Top 20 chart, you'd see it in the No. 12 spot.)
- Fox's "Fringe," another GetGlue favorite, got crowded out of our Top 10 this week thanks to "The Simpsons" at No. 9 and "New Girl," also on Fox, at No. 10. The Zooey Deschanel vehicle scored with a Valentine's Day special.
- Speaking of Zooey, if you haven't yet seen "Bein' Quirky With Zooey Deschanel" -- a skit from her recent guest-hosting gig on "Saturday Night Live" -- it's completely hilarious and you can watch it right here at NBC.com. (It's four-and-a-half minutes long. Abby Elliott plays Zooey; Zooey plays an Olsen twin.)
Simon Dumenco is the "Media Guy" columnist for Advertising Age. You can follow him on Twitter @simondumenco.