Production companies, it's time to present your best work to vie for the title of 2013 Production Company of the Year and land on our 2013 Production Company A-List.
Please follow all requirements below, as any omissions may delay our evaluation of your work. Deadline has been extended to Monday, December 2. No submissions will be accepted after that date. Submissions should be sent to [email protected]. There are no fees for entry.
Who should apply?
Production companies of all kinds--whether you're traditional, digital, integrated---somewhere in between or all over. If you believe you've been involved in helping to execute some of the year's best advertising/marketing ideas, go for it!
What should you submit?
VERY IMPORTANT: Please include a single link where we can view all of the information/materials below. Your submission should have no attachments. All the info and reel must be viewable and accessible through a single link or site. We should not have to download anything in order to view the submission.
Your submission should include a document listing the following:
1) Name of company and year founded
2) Your People: Please list all of the directors on your current roster (if applicable), including any specific divisions of the company under which they work. Please note any new director additions and departures since January 2013, along w/their basic biographical info. Also, list your Company Principals/Other Major Executives, as major departures/additions in the last year, along with biographical info on newcomers.
3) Year's Highlights (Since January 2013)
Please note the following:
1. Major campaigns/spots
2. Major projects outside of traditional advertising (films, branded content, work for online/the web, high profile music videos, etc.)
3. Awards won (Ad shows, Emmys, Oscars, Filmfests, etc.)
4. Notable leaps made by any of your directors/creative staff (big campaigns, career breakthroughs, other film-related projects)
4) The Reel
Along with the above, include a reel of your best work since January 2013.
The reel should be viewable at the same link as the info above and should include your best campaigns/spots/websites or demo videos. The work should be divided up by director, if applicable.
Very important: Each piece of work should also show name of director (if applicable); client/campaign/agency name; first air date/launch date of work.
Note: You are free to include on your reel any work that has not yet broken but will break by December 15, 2013. Be sure to note which spots have not yet launched, and when they are scheduled to first air.
Be judicial about your submissions. You can send as much work as you like, but a shorter reel with a high density of excellent work can be more compelling than a longer one full of so-so ideas.5) Your contact info (email/phone) in case we have any questions
What was the deadline again?
Monday, December 2, 2013
Where do I submit?
Email your submission links to [email protected]. Subject should read "Production Company A-List"
Contact Ann-Christine Diaz
Phone: (212) 210-0403
Email: [email protected] with subject Production Company A-List