Last Chance for Tickets: Ad Age Digital Conference Is April 5-6
How are the best brands and smartest marketers coping with the seismic, digitally-driven changes rocking advertising? How are industry innovators realigning to meet consumers where they are and where they're headed next? As traditional advertising continues to evolve to more interactive experiences, how can marketers best adjust to the new streaming reality and the "ad-free" future?
The 2016 Ad Age Digital Conference will tackle those questions and more in New York City on April 5 and 6. This is the one conference that brings together VIPs from brands, media, agencies and tech to delve into the industry's most pressing issues in a fast-paced forum curated by Ad Age's editorial team. Confirmed speakers at the 10th annual edition of the ad industry's marquee event include:
• Andy Cohen, Host and Executive Producer, Bravo's "Watch What Happens Live"
• Ev Williams, Founder and CEO, Medium, and Co-Founder, Twitter
• Azania Andrews, Senior Director, Digital Connections, North America, Anheuser-Busch
• John Collison, President and Co-Founder, Stripe
• Frank Cooper, CMO and Chief Creative Officer, BuzzFeed
• Jill Cress, EVP, Global Consumer Marketing, MasterCard
• Steve Ellis, Founder and CEO, WhoSay
• Seth Farbman, CMO, Spotify
• Jennifer Gardner, Senior Director, Media, North America, Unilever
• Andy Goldberg, Chief Creative Officer, GE
• Dennis Maloney, Chief Digital Officer, Domino's
• Marc Mathieu, CMO, Samsung
• James McQuivey, VP, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
• Marc Pritchard, Chief Brand Officer, Procter & Gamble
• Valerie Vargas, VP, Brand and Marketing Communications, AT&T
• Michael Yamartino, Head of Commerce, Pinterest
Learn more about the agenda here. For more information and to register, click here. (Groups of three or more automatically receive $100 off each ticket.) Because you're an Ad Age reader, you can save 20% at checkout (if you haven't already registered) with this code: READER20.
This year's co-presenting sponsor is The Trade Desk, along with support from the following additional sponsors: 4Info, AudienceScience, Crowdtap, eBay Advertising, iProspect, Kantar Media, Networked Insights and WhiteOps.