The 5th annual DPAA Digital Media Summit is the digital place-based industry's signature event and is the only conference specifically devoted to this fast growing medium and how marketers are using this it to reach consumers at the right time and in the right place in the right mindset.
Join us Tuesday, October 16, at the NY Hilton in Midtown, for the largest DPAA Digital Media Summit yet! 500 agencies, brand marketers, networks, and research and technology partners will be in attendance for the full day event.
The Summit program features case studies on the effectiveness of DPb media by some of today's most prominent brands.
- Oppenheimer Funds
- Jack in the Box
We'll explore critical issues in advertising effectiveness:
- The roles of emotions in advertising receptivity
- Recent developments in recency theory
- The latest in Neuroscience as applied to media/advertising
- How mobile and social technology is being brough to bear in digital place-based media to further engage consumers
All this plus a stellar roster of speakers:
- Alan Schulman, Chief Creative Officer, SapientNitro
- Bob Liodice, President and CEO, The ANA
- David Verklin, former CEO of Hal Riney, Carat and Canoe Ventures
- Pete Krainik, Founder and CEO of the CMO Club
- John Muszynski, Chief Investment Officer, SMG X
- Lee Doyle, President, Client Development, Mindshare
- David Krupp, President, U.S., Kinetic
- Stephen Randall, Founder & Chief Executive, LocaModa
- Mikhail Damiani, CEO/Co-Founder, Blue Bite
- FK Funderburke, Director of Digital Merchandising & Mobile Strategy, SapientNitro
- Sanjay Manandhar, Founder & CEO Aerva
To register and for further information, please visit 2012DigitalMediaSummitContextMatters