4INFO is a mobile technology company solving the mobile attribution challenge for national brand advertisers to measure the ROI that matters most: sales lift at the cash register. 4INFO’s patented big data mobile technology has tied 152 million mobile devices to 101 million U.S. households. 4INFO’s flagship product, AdHaven Bullseye, enables advertisers to target consumers with the same precision as online and direct mail advertising.
- TV and digital convergence: How to thrive in the new world of omnichannel marketing...confusing maze of competing paths and questionable vendor claims. Ad Age and
4INFOwill teach you everything you need to know about omnichannel marketing in...
- How Measuring In-Store Sales Lift Provides Reassurance in the Uncertain World of Digital Media Buying...insights and transparency advertisers desire. We'll also share four key learnings gleaned from
4INFO's 2017 Benchmarks analyzing 250 independent measurement studies. Register now!
- Research: Your Aggregated Consumer Data May Not Be Secure...McMullen, chief privacy officer and VP of compliance at mobile ad firm
4Info. "And the reward for doing so? Pretty low and generally not worth...
- Why the Industry Needs a Gut-Check on Location Data Use Marketers are tapping not only phones' locations but their movements over time, which could indicate habits such as drinking or drug use.
- The Industry Just Got New Mobile Location Data Guidelines...and measurement services. Several such firms participated in crafting the guidelines, including
4info, Placed, PlaceIQ , NinthDecimal, Unacast, Verve Mobile and xAd , which recently introduced a...