LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Shoe burners flameout: Nike's Kaepernick ad led to sales uptick...all ads, meaning it was "agreeable," according to ad tracking firm
Ace Metrix. "These results show once again that oftentimes, social media backlash can be...
- Friday Wake-Up Call: Starbucks launches in Italy (finally). Plus, Twitter bans Alex Jones And a survey suggests Nike's new "Dream Crazy" spot is actually not that polarizing.
- Diet Coke sizzles despite Super Bowl ad fizzle...The ad ranked dead last in USA Today's Ad Meter.
Ace Metrix, which uses panels of viewers to rank ads, also gave it a...
- Marketer's Brief: Pizza, condoms and cannabis Papa John's new ads exclude Papa John himself, a former NBA star gets into the pot products game, and is there a new condom challenge?
- #FlashbackFriday: Remembering Budweiser's Super Bowl Clydesdales...most-liked Super Bowl spot from 2011 through 2015, according to
Ace Metrixresearch. "American Dream," 2006 A Dalmatian looks on as a young horse...