LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Free the Bid now supports colorists, Beug joins Station FilmPlus news from Famous Group, Interrogate, Unit9 and more
- With Merger, Production and Post-Ad Production Groups Seek Stronger Voice...Commercial Producers, or AICP , with the Association of Independent Creative Editors, or
AICE, will take effect Jan. 1, the two organizations announced today. The group...
- Marketer's Brief: Ad Production Workers Take on Creative Shops at ANA...production and post-production work. The Association of Independent Creative Editors, or
AICE, has put an oversized postcard in the bag that carries a "Skip...
- Ad Agencies on Defensive as DOJ Production Probe Widens"When the feds start issuing subpoenas, it's pretty damn serious," said a senior partner at Reed Smith.
- What Industry Insiders Are Saying About the DOJ Production Probe...with post-production capabilities moving in-house at agencies. At the time,
AICEclaimed that agencies were steering post-production work to their own facilities...