LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Cannes gets 'back to business' We promise you this is the last thing you'll read from us about the 2018 Cannes Lions. Maybe.
- RSA Signs Michael Mann, Bonnie Goldfarb Joins California Film Commission...in the South of France, Charbit's most recent spot for
Air France's Joon for BETC Paris helped the brand establish its visual identity...
- Paris Shop BETC Opens in L.A. With a New Workout Program...semi-breathless. Millepied, who worked with BETC on a spot for
Air Francein 2011, shot into the mainstream with his choreography and performance in...
- RIP Colette: Lessons From the Paris Boutique's Coolest, Craziest Brand Collaborations...has worked on collaborations between Colette and clients including Evian and
Air France. She added that Colette's tactics have caught on, as the "idea...
- Meet Ad Age's 2017 Class of Women to Watch Europe These 20 leaders are game changers in marketing, advertising, tech and media in Europe. Ad Age will honor them at a June 5 event in London.