LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Friday Wake-Up Call: Twitter password fail, Nike's sorry, YouTube pushes safety and morePlus: YouTube goes for safety, Conan slims down and American Apparel's rebirth.
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: Questions over Cambridge Analytica's shutdown and top insights from Ad Age's Survival Summit...Kelly Stepno, senior director and Washington, D.C., practice lead at
Apco Worldwide, said when the opposite happens, and Trump tweets about your brand, don...
- What to do when crisis strikes (and when Trump tweets about your brand)...Kelly Stepno, senior director and Washington, D.C., practice lead at
Apco Worldwide, says that the key to handling crisis is to act quickly and...
- 250 largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines250 largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines. From Ad Age's Agency Report 2018.
- 25 largest U.S. public relations agency networks...York 68.8 16 Ruder Finn New York 68.0 17
Apco WorldwideWashington 66.4 18 Sard Verbinnen & Co.* New York 63.5 19...