LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Watch the newest ads on TV from Kohl's, Moen, Lowe's and more...3M 4-in-1 Patch Plus Primerâ "as home improvement "game changers."
Bonobossays we need to #EvolveTheDefinition of masculinity (Adrianne Pasquarelli has the backstory...
- Marketer's Brief: Lay's 'Do Us a Flavor' is over, but quirky flavors aren't The chip brand sidelines its consumer contest, but rolls out eight regional flavors. New England lobster roll chips?
- Under Walmart's watch, ModCloth debuts digital campaign...purchase clothes for a later deliveryâ "similar to the "guideshop" model of
Bonobos, which is also now owned by Walmart. ModCloth operates a similar store...
- Women to Watch U.S. 2018 Ad Age has named its Women to Watch U.S., a group of 24 women who are chaning the ad industry, but also changing the world.
- Bonobos showcases 172 kinds of diversity in priciest campaign to date
Bonoboshas a few good men in its new campaignâ "actually, a lot of them. To show off that its pants cover 172 sizes and...