LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Federal Election Commission considers new rules for online ads...from just $71 million in 2014, according to a study by
Borrell Associates, an advertising research group. In 2016, President Donald Trump's campaign focused...
- Facebook's grip on political ads likely to defy stain of data leak Facebook is still poised to get three-fifths of the campaign spending in digital media this year.
- Data-Driven Targeting Creates Huge 2016 Political Ad Shift: Broadcast TV Down 20%, Cable and Digital Way Up...the money went. According to a new report from media tracker
Borrell Associates, the final tally of political campaign ad spending in the 2016 election...
- No One Hates Political Ads More Than Car DealersA presidential race can soak up a third or more of local broadcast TV advertising time in some markets, crowding out auto dealers.
- TV Group Campaigns for Even More Political Ads...expected to break records as far as ad spending goes. And
Borrell Associatessaid about $1 billion will be spent on digital media this election...