LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: Advertisers aren't ditching CBS. And Google's secret China plan isn't so secret anymore Plus, CBS hired lawyers to investigate the #MeToo allegations against CEO Leslie Moonves.
- Conde Nast will reportedly put a 'For Sale' sign on its Brides, Golf Digest and W magazines...Group, the three magazines that the company will try to sell are
Brides, Golf Digest and W ... The mag-sale news seems to be a...
- As Weddings Get Less Traditional, David's Bridal Takes New Ad Direction...New York-based Yard, which began working on the account last fall. "
Brideshave changed," said Ruth Bernstein, co-founder and chief strategy officer at...
- Tech Company Takes Top Prize in Cannes Pharma Category as Health Sees New EntrantsPhilips's "Breathless Choir" wins in pharma; Pearson's Project Literacy wins in health and wellness.
- Consumers Should Resolve to Stop Whining About Privacy...hope will be the happiest day of their lives on the horizon,
bridesare grateful for marketers that will lend them a hand as they...