LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Google Said to Offer Publishers A New YouTube Deal...already made the move, and has been phasing out videos supported by
Brightcovesince May. "YouTube has a best-in-class player, and even the...
- Sound and Maybe Fury: Facebook Turns Up Volume on Video Ads, Spins It as Good News"Now, it's easier to enjoy video," Facebook is informing users in pop-up messages.
- AMP Articles Get Prime Real Estate in Google News...publishers and ad tech vendors to participate. Anyone can contribute to AMP;
Brightcove, for example, shared code for publishers to run its video player on...
- See All the Ads From Super Bowl 50, Best to Worst, A to ZRelive the highs and lows of advertising's biggest day of the year. And there were a lot of highs.
- City Spotlight: Innovation Shapes Boston's Past and FutureAs Boston aims to keep talent with its startup infrastructure, innovation shapes both the city's past and future.