Since being named Ad Age Small Agency of the Year for their agency’s culture, followed by an appearance in The New York Times for their recruitment campaign to Cleveland, Brokaw Inc. has added a slew of national clients.
The full-service, independent creative agency is known for its ability to help brands like GE Lighting, vitaminwater, Hilton Hotels, Cayman Jack Margaritas, Great Lakes Brewing Company, FirstMerit Bank, IHOP, and Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill outwit their competition, rather than outspend them.
They do this by creating fresh, simple, relatable content and then seeding it, thanks to their “always on” connections planning team that brings owned, paid and earned media together under the same roof -- which also includes access to the agency’s in-house video production, motion design and recording studio, Favorite Brother (www.FavoriteBrother.com).
Brokaw Inc. is owned and operated by brothers Gregg and Tim Brokaw, and headquartered in Downtown Cleveland’s Warehouse District. For more information, visit www.brokaw.com.
• Tim Brokaw, Managing Partner / Co-Owner
• Gregg Brokaw, Managing Partner / Co-Owner
• Steve McKeown, Executive Creative Director
• Amie Becker, Director of Connections Planning
• Kathy Walters, Account Director
• Tim Laubacher, Director of Strategy
• Mike Kruegger, Director of Interactive
• Mike Bratton, CFO
- U.S. agencies from A to Z...N.C. 4.3 Adams & Knight Avon, Conn. 22.6 Adcom Group*
Cleveland29.2 AdFarm Kansas City, Mo. 3.0 ADK America [Asatsu-DK...
- U.S. Agencies from A to Z...20.4 AdAsia Communications* Englewood Cliffs, N.J. 15.6 Adcom Group
Cleveland29.2 AdFarm Kansas City, Mo. 2.7 ADK America [Asatsu-DK...
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines: Agencies ranked by 2015 revenue. Part of Agency Report 2016.
- City Spotlight: As Political Convention Hosts, Cleveland, Philadelphia Are Ready for Their Close-Ups...Several large marketers are also based in
Cleveland, including Sherwin-Williams, American Greetings and Progressive. Tim Brokaw, co-CEO of independent ad agency Brokaw, described...
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.