Brownstein Group is the longest-running independent marketing communications agency in Philadelphia. Founded at the height of the Creative Revolution in 1964, Brownstein Group has since grown and evolved into a national, full-service agency with expertise across all disciplines, including: brand strategy, advertising, public relations, social media, and digital services. Brownstein Group specializes in crafting memorable campaigns that generate positive brand awareness, increased sales/leads and measurable impact for Architecture, Engineering & Construction (AEC), Retail & Consumer, Entertainment & Hospitality and B2B companies.
Brownstein Group is relentless in the pursuit of breakthrough ideas, but dedicated to its clients and people. Named one of Ad Age’s Best Places to Work and a Fortune Top 100 Best Places to Work for Women, Brownstein Group’s clients include IKEA, United Healthcare, Comcast Xfinity, Saint-Gobain North America, Wawa, GIANT Food Stores, Western Union, NJM Insurance, the Philadelphia Auto Show, LEGOLAND® Discovery Center and DuPont™ Sorona®. For additional information, visit www.brownsteingroup.com.
- Small Agency of the Year, 76-150 Employees, Silver: Brownstein Group Two words, one candy: "Wonder Ball." When
Brownstein Groupundertook an assignment from Frankford Candy Co. to relaunch the popular '90s confection it focused on...
- Small Agency Awards 2018: See All the Winners...150 Employees Gold Phenomenon Los Angeles, California 76-150 Employees Silver
Brownstein GroupPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania Northeast Gold Chemistry Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Northeast Silver Yard New York...
- BSSP is Ad Age's Small Agency of the YearBSSP managed to grow revenue in 2017 despite resigning a marquee client.
- Agency Brief: Dibs, Diversity and Directors...and job training. Dialing up diversity Independent marketing and communications agency
Brownstein Grouphas begun a program called "BG20 x 2020," designed to make sure...
- The 2017 Ad Age Creativity 50 Terry Crews kicks off our annual list of the year's rule slayers and free thinkers. Bonus, he also illustrated our cover.