LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Marketer's Brief: Beer fight! Craft brewing group takes anti-big brewer campaign to TVThe Brewers Association pushes its "Independent" product seal in new ads.
- Friday Wake-Up Call: Coca-Cola is buying a global coffee chain, and other news to know Plus, news on Martin Sorrell's potential successor at WPP.
- Slumping Campbell Soup will offload its fresh foods division
Campbell SoupCo. is divesting its international operations and fresh-food unit, falling short of expectations for a sale of the entire company. Despite pressure...
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Who's using Amazon Alexa to shop? (Anyone?) Plus, Alex Jones is still tweeting Despite the broad crackdown on Alex Jones, he's still on Twitter (and he's writing things like, "We're all Alex Jones now.")
- Marketer's Brief: Casper gets its zzzzz's on with new nap storeMattress marketer opens New York City location dedicated to the art of napping.