Chiller is the home of scary-good entertainment, where thrill-seeking audiences go for high quality, edge-of-your-seat movies, series and events all year round.
Award-winning original movies, stunts and specials have put Chiller on the map for viewers who crave a true rush of adrenaline with every experience. And by investing in high-caliber partnerships with the biggest names in entertainment, Chiller is taking the thrills to the next level.
Drew Barrymore executive produces the upcoming Chiller original movie "Animal." Five breakthrough filmmakers put their unique spin on scary in the second volume of the fan-favorite anthology film, "Chilling Visions: 5 States of Fear." And executive producer Elijah Wood joins forces with iconic actors Rainn Wilson and David Morse in the highly anticipated film "The Boy."
And viewers don't just flock to Chiller to watch--they go to participate. Saturdays feature "Don't Watch Alone" movies, where viewers can interact in real time via social media.
High-quality originals. Award-winning movies. And dramatic growth year-over-year. Chiller truly is scary good.
Senior VP, Syfy and USA Ad Sales
• Chiller reaches 41.1 million homes.
• 62% female/38% male
• 44% of Chiller's audience is A25-54; 36% is A18-49.
• Chiller reached 39.1 million viewers in 2013.
- 5 Things Conde Nast learned from creating Basically, a millennial foodie brandPlus a few side lessons and other delicious digressions.
- Watch the 'SNL' ad spoof for Nike's nonrevolutionary Pro-Chiller Leggings for couch potatoes...the "leisure" part than the "ath" part. "Introducing the new Nike Pro-
ChillerLeggings," an announcer says in voice-over. "Designed for endurance, but used...
- Small Change: Why Niche Cable Nets Are on Their Last LegsSpotty distribution and rock-bottom ratings spell the end of cubbyhole cable channels.
- Make-Goods Be Damned: NBC Crams Over 3,000 Promos Into Olympics'Timeless' and NFL Sunday Night Football get biggest push in coverage of Rio games.
- That's a Wrap on the Broadcast Upfront...taken lower price hikes on some of its smaller cable channels like
Chiller, Cloo and Oxygen in an effort to secure higher prices for NBC...