LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Snap slides after backlash to 'Jewtropolis' vandalism on NYC maps...of the maps, calling them racist and anti-Semitic. Maps on Snapchat,
CitiBike, StreetEasy and even The New York Times all appeared to be...
- 'Tiger Effect' lifts PGA Championship ratings to a 9-year highNike and Citi benefit as golf's greatest star stages his improbable comeback saga.
- Watch the newest ads on TV from Samsung, AT&T, T-Mobile and more...MGM Las Vegas gets some early hype (presale access to tickets for
Citicardmembers began on Thursday). And Samsung shows off the "powerful" S pen...
- The end of masculinity: 5 steps into the future for brands...short film, the dad losing himself in playtime with the kids in
Citi's "Kiddie Shoes" ad. The strong, silent guy who holds all the...
- Uber will rent scooters through its app in partnership with LimeWhile details are still being finalized, Uber plans to promote Lime in its mobile application and slap its logo on the scooters.