LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Downsizing: Hyundai's 'Ant-Man' campaign features a car fit for an insect...going to flock to this movie to see what's going on."
Cnetreported that the film, while perhaps lacking the massive fan bases of...
- Friday Wake-Up Call: GDPR (ICYMI, OMG, it's happening today) Europe's strict new privacy laws just went into effect.
- Best Buy to stop selling Huawei phones amid U.S. concerns...U.S." A Best Buy representative declined to comment. Best Buy's plan to stop selling Huawei smartphones was earlier reported by
CNET. -- Bloomberg News
- Now It's the NRA vs. The Washington Post...emojis will come to iOS, MacOS and WatchOS later this year"), per
CNET. 5. "Netflix is spending more than $6 billion on programming in 2017...
- Just How Many Fake Accounts Are There on Facebook Anyway?...news, and part of that hunt is snuffing out fake user accounts,"
CNET's Steven Musil reports . "The company said Thursday it is rolling out...