Critical Mass is a Digital Experience Design Agency with a relentless focus on the customer. Founded in Calgary in 1996, the agency has been designing meaningful customer experiences that grow clients' business for more than 20 years. At 950 people strong, Critical Mass operates globally from offices in Calgary, Toronto, Chicago, New York, Nashville, Los Angeles, Cupertino, London, Hong Kong, Brazil and Costa Rica and is part of Omnicom Group (NYSE: OMC), the leading global marketing communications company.THINK
- Real Famous Podcast S4E6 with Grant Owens
- In a world of deep fakes and Google Duplex, how far should brands take AI?
- Giving Back: How To Successfully Navigate A Cause-Related Project
- 6 Things Brands Should Think About Before Taking a Political Stance
- Creative Director's Choice: Simona Ternblom of Critical Mass discusses Ikea's ‘Where life happens’
- Unilever's commitments are advertising hygiene. Transformation comes next
- "FEARLESS CREATIVE LEADERSHIP" PODCAST—Episode 44: "The Team Builder" Dianne Wilkins
- Four Ways To Focus On Your Growth Philosophy In 2018
- HOW INSURANCE BRANDS CAN WIN LOVE AND ESCAPE IRRELEVANCE
- Helping Humanity with the Back Office
- Empathy Technologies: Humanity At The Heart Of Emerging Tech
- ABOUT FACE: HOW THE IPHONE X COULD CHANGE BRAND MARKETING
- Your Millennial Marketing Effort Isn’t Working
- My Career in 5 Executions
- Opinion/The Last Humans and the Next Brands
- To Be the Best, Be Like Lego
- Elon Musk is worried about AI. Should you be?
- Discovering My Personal Disneyland
- On Point - 72 - Conor Brady & Grant Owens of Critical Mass
- The Marketer's Guide to Voice and AI Interaction
- Nine Ways To Elevate Your Marketing With 360-Degree Images
- Charities need to focus less on the cause and more on the consumer, say agencies
- Critical Mass appoints first-ever chief data innovation officer and senior vice president, talent
- Ten Signs It's Time For A Brand Redesign
- Is there a role for influencers in luxury brand marketing?
- Vox Pop: is a new-look Snapchat the right way forward? (Part 1)
- How Calgary and Critical Mass used guerrilla ads in Amazon HQ2 charm offensive
- Travel Alberta takes a breath of fresh content
- Going beyond hands-free: the future of driverless cars
- Meet the 2017 Agency of the Year juries
- Nissan's Star Wars-Themed VR Experience Picks up Cannes Lion
- Critical Mass Designer Named Advertising Age Cover Contest Finalist
We are a full-service digital agency with experience design at our core, but our breadth of services spans strategic consulting, marketing communications, technology implementation, and marketing science (analytics). We tailor our offerings to each client’s needs, and with the backing of our Critical Mass Network and broader Omnicom sister agencies, no capability is ever out of our reach. Some of our current clients include:
- Blizzard Entertainment
- Bayer AG
- Norwegian Cruise Line
- McKinsey & Company
- Travel Alberta
- Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- Toronto Maple Leafs
- Johnson & Johnson
- Dianne Wilkins, Chief Executive Officer
- Chris Gokiert, President
- Conor Brady, Chief Creative Officer
- Grant Owens, Chief Strategy Officer
- Pedro Laboy, Chief Data-Innovation Officer
- John McLaughlin, Chief Operating Officer
@criticalmass Twitter Feed
Awards & Accolades
- Deep Focus founder Schafer moves into wearable tech as CMO of Muzik...t drive adoption. Adoption is way more than distribution. Adoption is getting
critical massto not only to fall in love with your products but...
- Jimenez leaves Droga5 for MTV, Polychronopoulos joins R/GA SF...and Stanley Black & Decker. Polychronopoulos has also worked at AKQA , Possible and
Critical Mass. Cheil Worldwide Brazil has hired Claudio Lima as chief creative officer...
- 50 largest U.S. health care agency networks...28 Merge Chicago 29.0 29 DiD Ambler, Pa. 25.9 30
Critical Mass[Omnicom] Alberta, B.C. 24.0 31 Scout [Stagwell Group] Atlanta...
- 250 largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines250 largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines. From Ad Age's Agency Report 2018.
- U.S. agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of more than 600 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2018.