LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- In age of cord cutting, many cable loyalists cling to remotesNetflix added about a million fewer customers than expected last quarter, a sign traditional TV may be holding some of its ground.
- The CW establishes a Sunday night beachhead with 'Supergirl,' 'Charmed' reboot...which also happens to be its second most-viewed show behind
DC Comicsstablemate "The Flash." Heading into its fourth season, Kara Zor-El and...
- Wieden & Kennedy and KFC win Campaign of the Year at Ad Age's A-List & Creativity Awards...made ol' Harland Sanders a ubiquitous presence, from video games to
DC Comicsto the edge of outer space. Check out all the Creativity awrads...
- Wieden & Kennedy Is Ad Age's 2018 Agency of the YearFor an agency like Wieden & Kennedy, it's tempting to get complacent, maybe even a little lazy, and sail along on past glories.
- 'Black Panther' Forecast Soars Past $200 Million on Wide Appeal...book about the ongoing battle between Marvel and Time Warner's
DC Comics. "Here's hoping that Black Panther's success will open the door...