LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Graham leaves 72andSunny to be CCO at Pitch, Seidl joins Velocity as ECD from VML...MillerCoors. Previously, he has worked at Cramer-Krasselt , 180 Amsterdam and
DDB Chicago. VML Executive Creative Director Fabio Seidl heads to Omnicom's Velocity to...
- DDB wins Blue Moon, again expanding its business with MillerCoors...multi-agency team on Lite before the account was consolidated at
DDB Chicagoin July of last year. While Fifty5Zero is known for its design...
- Marketer's Brief: Phoenix shoppers can take a self-driving Waymo to WalmartGoogle's Waymo unit strikes deal with Walmart, AutoNation and a Phoenix-area mall as it keeps testing its self-driving cars.
- What Fiat Chrysler CEO change means for CMO Olivier FrancoisAssessing the legacy of the celebrity-loving, music-obsessed marketing chief as a new era dawns at the automaker.
- MillerCoors CMO David Kroll departs amid Coors Light struggles...WPP's Cavalry . Miller Lite, which Kroll shifted from 180LA to
DDB Chicagoin July of 2017 , has fared better. Volume grew 1.5 percent...