LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- As the talent war heats up, more agencies offer sabbaticals...to regular vacation days. They include Wieden & Kennedy , Edelman , Anomaly, Pereira O'
Delland Droga5 , which started its program last year. FCB awards sabbaticals on...
- R/GA hires its first diversity director; Gelner becomes CCO at Trailer Park...a creative director at McCann Erickson and has worked with brands like
Dell, Land Rover, Fisher-Price, Verizon Wireless, MasterCard, Burger King and Coca-Cola...
- Pet pampering surges as millennials practice parenting The $63 billion pet industry, already up 22 percent in five years according to market researcher IbisWorld, is in relentless expansion.
- Armistead joins Wieden & Kennedy London as CSO; Muhtayzik Hoffer promotes Kaplan to ECD...Previously, he has held positions at CP&B , AKQA and Pereira & O'
Delland has worked on brands including Audi, Method , Netflix, Staples, Nike, Burger...
- Monday Wake-Up Call: Apple cracks down on Alex Jones and InfoWars, plus other news to know today And a Missouri newspaper is really sorry for a typo in a political ad. ("His biggest ASSETS are his people. We printed ASSES.")