LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- PepsiCo places $3.2 billion bet on water with SodaStream buy If you can't beat 'em, buy 'em: PepsiCo buys SodaStream, the marketer of soda-making devices.
- 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2018 edition200 Leading National Advertisers, 2018 edition, ranked by total U.S. advertising spending in 2017.
- 200 most-advertised brands, 2018 edition200 most-advertising brands. From Ad Age's 200 Leading National Advertisers report, 2018 edition. Ranking based on U.S. measured-media ad spending.
- Kris Magel exits Initiative after more than a decade for role at Dentsu...buying for some of the shop's biggest accounts, including Merck ,
Dr Pepper SnappleGroup, Arby's and Papa John's. "I am truly grateful...
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: A paid version of Facebook? Plus, T-Mobile and Sprint in merger talks, again "There will always be a version of Facebook that is free," Zuckerberg says. Is that a hint about a possible paid service?