LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Google continues its dominance in face of EU fine and GDPR...Gil Elbaz, a former Google executive who now runs the marketing firm
Factual. "If Google continues to go unchecked, their dominance will be extreme." While...
- Decoding the Stormy Daniels brand strategy The 7 habits of a highly effective porn star (and Trump antagonist).
- 'Lena Waithe Is Changing the Game,' says Vanity Fair. So is VF Editor-in-Chief Radhika Jones...women artists, and just doing the work? Totally buying an actual and
factualcopy. https://t.co/Qir5AAzUtN â " Britni Danielle (@BritniDWrites) March 22, 2018...
- Discovery Reveals Ad Sales Leadership Post-Scripps Merger...president of TLC, will assume the new role of chief brand officer, Discovery &
Factual, leading all aspects of Discovery Channel and the Science Channel brands.
- Is the Murdoch Empire 'Fit and Proper' Enough to Hold Broadcasting Licenses? New Questions Emerge in the U.K....t adequately scrutinize Fox's corporate governance record and that it made
factualerrors in its initial inquiry. Judge Stephen Morris, who granted the permission...