FOX News Channel is a 24-hour, all-encompassing news service dedicated to covering breaking stories as well as U.S. and international news. For more than 13 years, FNC has been the most-watched cable news channel in the country, routinely presenting the Top 14 programs in cable news. FNC ranks as a Top 5 upscale basic cable network among adults 25 to 54 with a household income more than $100,000. Owned by 21st Century Fox, FNC is available in over 90 million homes.
FNC boasts the No. 1 cable news lineup in mornings, daytime and prime time, featuring the top programs in their respective time slots including “FOX & Friends,” “America’s Newsroom,” “Outnumbered,” “Shepard Smith Reporting,” “The Five,” “Special Report,” “On the Record With Greta Van Susteren,” “The O’Reilly Factor,” “The Kelly File” and “Hannity.”
“Outnumbered,” which launched in April 2014, kicks off the noon hour with a rotating ensemble of four female panelists "including anchors Harris Faulkner and Sandra Smith "and features one special male guest discussing topical news and headlines of the day. Since its debut, “Outnumbered” is up by double digits and has held the No. 1 spot in cable news in its time period.
• FNC is a Top 5 upscale basic cable network among adults 25 to 54 with a household income of more than $100,000 in total day. • FNC’s audience is loyal and engaged, averaging
- Fox holders approve Disney merger and megadeal reaches next stage...new Fox will emerge focused on broadcast TV, sports and the
Fox News Channel. Neither of the two companies' leaders made an appearance. Fewer than...
- Feckless Stunt: Advertisers shake off Samantha Bee controversy...pulled out of "The Ingraham Angle" in March and April, but
Fox News Channelremains one of the company's top 10 TV targets. In...
- BMW is swept up in 'Ingraham' boycott, but never advertised there...April 2, 2018 "BMW of North America has never advertised on
FOX News Channel's 'The Ingraham Angle," a company spokesman tells Ad Age. "Any...
- Horizon Media Nabs UnitedHealth Group's Media Account in the U.S....Marianne Gambelli, who left to become president of advertising sales at
Fox News Channeland Fox Business Network . Earlier this month, Horizon named two replacements...
- Agency Brief: Hyatt, Heat and Hair LossThis week's Agency Brief includes news from Dentsu Aegis Network, Heat, MullenLowe, Translation and more.