LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- New York can't afford to concede retail cannabis to New Jersey...resident, New York is going to push that bill right to the
front.'' Murphy was elected last year with a promise to legalize marijuana, and...
- Fall TV preview: A buyer's guide to the top-rated shows of the new seasonWe grade the 20 best bets for advertisers on the key C3/C7 scale -- that is, the ratings that the commercials will get, not the shows.
- Watch Colbert deconstruct Trump's Puerto Rico death-toll conspiracy theory...The New York Times), but "It had been pushed out of the
frontpages because of all the other bad news about Donald Trump. Then...
- Q&AA: Bob Bakish, Viacom's man with a planViacom CEO Bob Bakish says traditional TV can survive. All it needs is a plan that makes sense.
- The New York Post has outdone itself with this pervy, puntastic Beatles cover...was once the undisputed champion of clever, quippy and often delightfully inappropriate
front-page headlines. In fact, 10 years ago, the Murdoch-owned tabloid issued...