LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Who's using Amazon Alexa to shop? (Anyone?) Plus, Alex Jones is still tweeting Despite the broad crackdown on Alex Jones, he's still on Twitter (and he's writing things like, "We're all Alex Jones now.")
- Gunning is Imperial Woodpecker's first female director, Chen joins Stink...Countryman, she has directed diversity-themed campaigns for Kaiser Permanente and
Hewlett Packard. Her latest work includes an OnStar campaign out of Campbell Ewald and...
- Women to Watch U.S. 2018 Ad Age has named its Women to Watch U.S., a group of 24 women who are chaning the ad industry, but also changing the world.
- Watch the newest ads on TV from Sprint, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, T-Mobile and more...humans switch to Sprint." And in a business-to-business spot,
Hewlett PackardEnterprise finds a charming way to illustrate how its software solutions can...
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Subaru, HP, AT&T and More...your thing"â "starting with that relationship "getting-serious thing." And
Hewlett PackardEnterprise serves up two spots that highlight how the computing power it...