LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Rita Ferro takes over ESPN ad sales; Ed Erhardt to retireWith the move, ESPN advertising will finally be positioned to be sold alongside ABC and other Disney networks.
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Trump says Nike's ad is a 'terrible message.' Plus, Amazon hits $1 trillion Also: Twitter's Jack Dorsey and Facebook's Sheryl Sandberg testify on Capitol Hill today.
- Watch the newest ads on TV from Burger King, Korean Air, The Home Depot and more...Deal (two sandwiches, fries and a drink for $3.49). The
Home Depotwants you to "make that dream bathroom worthy of saying 'Look what...
- Marketers and tech companies confront California's version of GDPR...intentional violation of privacy. Translation: Companies such as Target, Adidas, FitBit,
Home Depot, Chili's, Equifax, Facebook, among the many, many other companies that have...
- Marketers teach old email new tricksCutting-edge marketers are putting a fresh spin on a stodgy technology: email