Huge is one of the world’s most successful digital design and marketing agencies with more than 1,200 designers, strategists, and technologists operating throughout North and South America, Europe, and Asia. Huge specializes in helping businesses respond to rapidly changing consumer demands and transform to be successful in the 21st century economy. The company is known for successfully harmonizing user needs and business goals to create industry-changing digital experiences for its clients.
The Next Big Thing in Design: Less Choice
Retail is About to be Reinvented.
The Fringe is in: Multicultural Marketing in a Millennial World
The Post Screen User Interface: What Emerging Interaction Models Mean for Design
Designing for the Unbuilt
Show Your Underwear: A Case for Transparent Collaboration
Building Trust in a Digital World
Brands as Publishers.
Huge has partnered with more than 400 of the world's biggest businesses and best known brands on their highest stakes digital transformation and marketing initiatives. Agency clients include nearly 20 percent of the Fortune 100 and more than 10 percent of the Fortune and Global 500. Clients include:
• American Express
• AMC Theatres
• Canada Goose
• Coca Cola
• David Yurman
• Fast Company
• FX Networks
• Morgan Stanley
• NBC Universal
• Nestle Waters
• Procter & Gamble
• United States Government
• Michael Koziol, Global CEO
• Raj Singhal, Chief Financial Officer
• Alexandra Lutz, Chief Strategy Officer
• Derek Fridman, Chief Design Officer
• Jason Musante, Chief Creative Officer
• Michael Horn, Chief Data Officer
- From Nike to KFC, America's top brands sweat over next step in trade war...world's largest sports brand because consistent growth in China stabilized Nike
Inc. when it struggled to fend off competition in the U.S. Revenue...
- LVMH chooses Dentsu Aegis Network for its North American media business...been an honor and a
hugepoint of pride for our...â " last week parent Dentsu Inc. said it was considering becoming...
- City Spotlight: L.A. isn't just an entertainment townThis might be creative heaven. Except, you know, the traffic.
- Project Fuchsia: Google is quietly working on a successor to Android...t kept up. Here's what's already known about Fuchsia: Alphabet
Inc.'s Google started quietly posting code online in 2016, and the company...
- Issa Rae and her real best friends throw shade for CoverGirl...
hugepart of the CoverGirl rebrand was redefining what it means to be a CoverGirl," says Ukonwa Ojo, CMO, consumer beauty, at Coty Inc. "Diversity...