LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Free the Bid now supports colorists, Beug joins Station FilmPlus news from Famous Group, Interrogate, Unit9 and more
- Rattling Stick launches Dirty Work emerging talent roster, Stink signs Golden Wolf and more...for a year, Hacohen executive produced for Rock Paper Scissors Entertainment,
Hungry Manand House of Usher on campaigns for Apple, Google , Mercedes and Nike...
- Agency brief: Where to get away from a**holes this summerThis week we peer-pressure you to come to our Small Agency Conference.
- Ewan McGregor Signs With RSA to Direct Commercials, Dunmore Joins The Cavalry...that focused on athletic subcultures in London, New York, and Tokyo.
Hungry Manis adding Swedish director Oskar Bard to its roster. Bard began his...
- See the Finalists for Ad Age's Creativity Awards The winners will be announced at the A-List & Creativity Awards Gala in New York on April 19.