LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: Maroon 5 and the Super Bowl. Plus, your guide to the new TV season Maroon 5 will reportedly play the Super Bowl halftime show. And it's a 'safe' choice.
- Emmys sink to a new low as streaming, premium cable leave network TV in the dustTV's annual celebration of itself was another infomercial for Netflix and HBO. Ad-free platforms accounted for 18 of the night's 26 wins.
- Jackie Jantos leaves Spotify, becoming the second top marketer to exit...whether Spotify will fill Jantos' position, but her responsibilities leading the
in-housemarketing team will be assumed at least for now by Senior Global...
- Fresh off logo overhaul, Uber breaks biggest campaign in its history...to "always do the right thing." That campaign, which was created
in-house, debuted earlier this year in the wake of negative publicity stemming from...
- 4 takeaways from DMEXCO 2018: AI, blockchain, wheeling and dealing...goal to grow its consulting chops as more clients make buys
in-house); and Singtel-backed Amobee closing its $100 million acquisition of Videology -- evidence...