LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- What the duck? Aflac sticks with Publicis for creative account...frame, Hernandez-Blades says. The duck was originally developed by Linda
Kaplan Thaler, founder of Kaplan Thaler Group , which merged with Publicis six years ago...
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Who's winning in U.S. mobile payments? Hint: It's not Apple or GoogleAlso: Mark Zuckerberg dodges tough questions (again), this time from lawmakers in Europe.
- Woman behind the Aflac duck brings you two chill eggs...has a new mission: bring egg freezing to the masses. Linda
Kaplan ThalerProductions has created a new digital and social-media campaign for Manhattan...
- Agency Brief: Embracing Aging, the '80s and AcupunctureThis week's Agency Brief includes news from The&Partnership, Circus Maximus, StrawberryFrog and more.
- Duck Hunt: Aflac Reviews Creative Account...Aflac duck is here to stay, according to Hernandez-Blades. Linda
Kaplan Thaler, founder of Kaplan Thaler Group , which merged with Publicis in 2012, was...