LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Trump says Nike's ad is a 'terrible message.' Plus, Amazon hits $1 trillion Also: Twitter's Jack Dorsey and Facebook's Sheryl Sandberg testify on Capitol Hill today.
- Amazon's Whole Foods is starting to steal Trader Joe's shoppers...com bought Whole Foods last year, investors panicked and dumped shares in
Kroger, Sprouts Farmers Market and even Walmart. The fear was that the e...
- Nestle digital chief Blackshaw will head Cincinnati startup hub...facilities from which member startups can operate. P&G and Cincinnati-based
KrogerCo. are among Cintrifuse's backers. Current CEO Wendy Lea, who in...
- Kroger selects Arizona for self-driving grocery delivery pilot
Krogeris bringing self-driving grocery delivery to Arizona. The largest grocery chain in the U.S. will start delivering groceries in autonomous-capable Toyota...
- What to watch in P&G earnings: More pressure on agencies -- and Nielsen?P&G releases earnings amid rising pressure from costs, startups, and a certain activist board member.