LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ad Age's new 40 Under 40 took unexpected paths to success It's a group notable not just for what they're doing now but how they got there.
- P&G's 'The Talk' wins top honor at AdColor Awards...technology that transmits data via soundwaves. CP McBee, senior sales director at
MicrosoftAdvertising, took home the AdColor in Tech Award for his work with...
- Here's why Adobe just dished out $4.75B for Marketo...to buy Marketo, which will help it compete in marketing services against
Microsoft, Oracle, SAP and even the great powers of digital advertising, Google and...
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: Maroon 5 and the Super Bowl. Plus, your guide to the new TV season Maroon 5 will reportedly play the Super Bowl halftime show. And it's a 'safe' choice.
- Google may be planning a store in New York's SoHo neighborhood...a long-term store, sources said. The tech giant's biggest rivals,
Microsoft, Amazon and Apple, have a retail presence that has become hard for...