LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Deutsch loses U.S. VW account amid global review...that was formed in 2006, including JWT , Ogilvy Y&R, Wunderman and
Mindshare. With Ford now undergoing its own creative agency review, however, that exclusivity...
- Back-to-school shopping list: Pencils, books -- and mac and cheese The "more than just food" campaign is meant to build off of last year's campaign, says Priscilla Zee, senior marketing manager at Annie's.
- Google continues its dominance in face of EU fine and GDPR...much stronger sell," said Marco Rimini, chief development officer at WPP's
Mindsharemedia agency. Some in the industry also cite GDPR, which convinced more...
- Nike takes the first Grand Prix in Cannes' new Social & Influencer category...ad from YouTube, Campaign reported in March , amid a trademark challenge over the "LDNR" term it shows on some merch.
Mindshareis the media agency.
- IBM and Mediaocean launch blockchain pilot with big marketers aiming to cut 'ad-tech tax'...the first to develop a proprietary trading operation, working with WPP's
Mindshare. "Once you identify where the money is going, who the players are...