LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Making Sense of Olympian Shaun White's Victory-Apology Tour...shirtless, and one time in stars-and-stripes pants). And as
Money magazinenotes , Shaun White may be best known for his snowboarding and skateboarding...
- RIP, Time Inc., It Was Fun for as Long as It Lasted: Joe NoceraIf you joined Time Inc. when Joe Nocera did, in the mid-1990s, the glorious excesses were a thing of the past. But you heard the stories.
- Watch Colbert's Cartoon Trump Get Advice From Ghost Nixon...clone for gamers." 3. Alicia Adamczyk and Elizabeth O'Brien of
Money magazinehave a helpful breakdown of the so-called American Health Care Act...
- Should Trump Ban Nielsen Ratings?Plus: Richard Branson and Barack Obama make a viral video together.
- Veteran Time Inc. Exec Jed Hartman Heading to Bezos's Washington Post...publisher. This year, for instance, Mr. Hartman helped lead Fortune and
Money magazine's separation from CNNMoney.com. He also helped steer the redesign of...