LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Friday Wake-Up Call: Starbucks launches in Italy (finally). Plus, Twitter bans Alex Jones And a survey suggests Nike's new "Dream Crazy" spot is actually not that polarizing.
- These six films are a glimpse into what more diversity can do for advertising...the resulting films at a showcase held at The Academy of
Motion PicturesArts & Sciences in L.A. this week. Check out all the films...
- World Cup Soccer and Narco Dramas: Inside Telemundo's Pitch...U.S. On the digital front, Teleumundo is partnering with Buzzfeed
Motion Picturesto create backstage video content from music award shows and do a...
- And the Winner Isn't: Oscars Put Up Historically Low RatingsNote to the Academy: It's hard to get excited about a bunch of movies you haven't seen, and the proof is in the ratings.
- Levron Joins FCB, Bedwood Launches Cauliflower and MorePlus New Hires at Firstborn, 72andSunny and Leo Burnett