NBCSN is the 24/7 cable provider for NBC Sports' rich heritage of unmatched storytelling, best-in-class production and broad promotional power. Now in more than 80 million households, the network is the cable home of the Summer and Winter Olympic Games, National Hockey League, Premier League, IndyCar Series, Formula One, the Tour de France and, starting July 2015, NASCAR. NBCSN also features college football, basketball and hockey; outdoor programming; horse racing surrounding the Triple Crown and Breeders' Cup; "Fight Night" boxing; Ironman; the Dew Action Sports Tour; and USA Sevens Rugby. NBCSN is home to such original programs as "Costas Tonight," "NFL Turning Point," "NASCAR America," "36" series, "ProFootballTalk" and "The Dan Patrick Show." For more information, please visit advertise.nbcsports.com.
Senior VP-Advertising Sales
VP-NBC Sports Media Sales
NBC Sports Group
• Median Age: 46
• 72% male/28% female
• More than half of prime-time viewers earn more than $100,000 (53%, P18-49; 51%, P25-54).
INTEGRATED MEDIA OPPORTUNITIES
• 360-degree sponsorship opportunities
• Dedicated marketing solutions team working in partnership with sales
NBCSN brings you closer to the sports you love. Driven by the Winter Olympics, NHL hockey and the Premier
- NBC Sports is riding co-pilot in IndyCar's title sponsor search...2019, including the Indianapolis 500, on NBC and its cable-sports network,
NBCSN. IndyCar's previous deal was split between NBCSN and ABC, which had...
- Sacre bleu! World Cup Final ratings drop in France's morning of victory...and a 0.7 household rating opposite the World Cup Final, while
NBCSN's Tour de France coverage drew just 423,000 viewers in the...
- With or Without You: Despite USA's absence, World Cup still draws a crowd...way of comparison, the five-game 2018 Stanley Cup Final on NBC/
NBCSNaveraged 4.79 million viewers and a 2.7 rating.) All told...
- Indy 500 shifts lanes after 54 years on ABC...to eight. The remaining races will be carried on the cable network
NBCSN. All IndyCar events will be live-streamed via NBCSports.com and the...
- As Olympics Ratings Defy Expectations, NBC Frees Up Rainy-Day Ad Inventory...NBC Sports is averaging 23.6 million viewers via the NBC and
NBCSNTV networks and across its digital platforms. That marks a slight 6...