LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Peyton Wilson joins Bullitt, Framestore signs Ledru...a campaign for the U.S. Navy and an integrated campaign for
Nokiaabout TED fellows. She is a member of Free The Bid. Framestore...
- GE's Boff replaces Y&R's Sable as Ad Council chair, Clark joins Chandelier...creative director. He worked on brands such as Beats, Macquarie, McCormick, Nike,
Nokia, Samsung and Verizon , and mentored startups for R/GA's Venture Studio...
- 5 things 5G should make you think about5G providers' ability to collect data will make Facebook's understanding of your digital life look feeble, Shelly Palmer writes.
- Women to Watch Argentina namedAd Age and partner Adlatina announce the 2018 class of Women to Watch Argentina.
- Remotely Entertaining: Nokia and the New Mobility...day three of the mobile industry's biggest event, we spoke with
NokiaCMO Barry French, who was in high spirits, albeit a bit nervous...