LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2018 edition200 Leading National Advertisers, 2018 edition, ranked by total U.S. advertising spending in 2017.
- 200 most-advertised brands, 2018 edition200 most-advertising brands. From Ad Age's 200 Leading National Advertisers report, 2018 edition. Ranking based on U.S. measured-media ad spending.
- Watch: Trevor Noah wonders how AT&T and Novartis got tricked by Michael Cohen's 'Nigerian prince scam'...the hiring of Trump's lawyer" (Bloomberg News via Ad Age) and "
NovartisCEO: 'We made a mistake' with Cohen payments" (Politico) for starters. There...
- Amazon, Berkshire, JPMorgan to Target Health-Care 'Tapeworm'The union will transform the health care landscape. Stocks of existing health care brands such as CVS, Cigna and Anthem are already falling.
- P&G Names Activist Nelson Peltz to Board After Proxy Battle...year, the consumer-products giant said on Friday. The company also named
NovartisCEO Joseph Jimenez to its board starting March 1. The board will...