Omnicom Group (NYSE: OMC) is a strategic holding company that has the industry’s most diverse portfolio of more than1,000 companies serving over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries.
Omnicom and its agencies have a corporate culture distinguished by a long-standing belief in the power of learning and training. The company offers the industry’s richest opportunities for individual growth, with offerings that include Omnicom University, Catalyst at DDB, BBDO University, Tiger Academy at TBWA, Ketchum University, OMD Foundations, and more - all contributing to enhancing employees’ professional breadth and our success in retaining top talent.
Year after year, Omnicom brands win the lion’s share of industry awards, testament to an intensely creative, vibrantly entrepreneurial and deeply collaborative corporate culture designed to ensure worldwide, world-class marketing and communications services - and profitability - for every client and investor.
- Agency Brief: The pawned-it-off-on-the-intern editionThis week's Agency Brief has news from AnalogFolk, Barton F. Graf, Colle McVoy, Zimmerman Advertising, Magna and more.
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Your daily update on the Papa John's saga (there's a Kanye West angle)...Facebook," Bloomberg says. Omnicom's holdings include DDB , BBDO , TBWA and
Omnicom Media Group; its results are more fuel for the discussion about holding companies...
- Facebook pursues AI in bid to ID harmful contentThe social network's artificial intelligence initiative is still in its infancy, but aims to solve some grown-up problems.
- Why OMD is shifting its innovation 'Factory' model OMD is shutting down the factory. The
Omnicom Media Group-owned agency's Ignition Factory, to be exact, which for a decade worked on "out...
- Cannes daily blog day 3: Humpday edition!...times a day, according to new research from Hearts & Science and
Omnicom Media GroupRISEâ "and it seems to be affecting more than attention spans...